Monday, May 26, 2008

Long Trip

So we went to Snowflake this last weekend for my sister Bridgett's graduation. BRRRRR! It was so cold and it rained almost the entire time we were there. We didn't get to see her walk because they had to move the graduation to their tiny gym. But we made the trip to see Bridgett before she joins the Navy! I still can't believe my little Bridgett joined the Navy! I still see her as a 12 year old. I got to spend some good time with my Grandparents too:) They're so funny. My Grandpa is always keeping himself busy with some type of business. He started making wooden signs. My Grandma just started working at Wal-Mart part-time as a greeter. She looked so cute in her uniform! It's so good to see her healthy again! Overall it was a good trip. I always love to see my family, but it's still nice to come home and sleep in my own bed.

No comments: