Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Am I Asking Too Much??

So this last week I have been working so hard to organize my office. I've been going through pictures, old school notebooks, high school year books, Bobby's mission and the kids' baby stuff. It has taken me so long to get things more organized and the other night I decided I was finally done. I was feeling pretty good about myself until I started looking around the rest of the house and realizing that I had to update the pictures on the wall, I don't like half of the frames my pictures are in, my carpet needs to be cleaned, and the list goes on and on. Am I asking too much to have one day when my house is completely cleaned and organized? I don't need a month or even a week, just one day when all my laundry is done, the carpets are cleaned, my pictures are organized, my floor is mopped and my kids decide that they want to sleep in til 8:00. Is that so much to ask?

2 comments:

Debi said...

Oh yes... the dilema. Well, I'm on the other end now. The house is clean and there's no one home and I really miss 'em. Why can't there be a greater balance??

Linsey F said...

I think such a dream is only attainable if you are single with no kids. Sorry to disappoint you! Just sedate the kids for a day and work like a mad woman...one room at a time!