Monday, January 5, 2009

Where Did The Time Go?






Sorry I haven't blogged in a while.  Time has gone by so fast I can't believe it's already 2009!  Well, we had a great Christmas!  We could have gotten by with only getting Nolan 2 things for Christmas.  His wish was fulfilled and he got his prized purple race car.  He sleeps with it every night.  It's so funny.  He also got the Gordon Express Cars which are a big hit around here.  For days after Christmas Nolan had the hardest time going to sleep.  In fact, 2 days after Christmas I went to the laundry room to switch the laundry at midnight and noticed that Nolan's bedroom light was still on.  Hmm...so I walked in and caught him playing with his trains.  He had been playing for about 3 hours in his room and hadn't made a sound.  He was having too much fun to sleep.  When I walked in he knew he was not supposed to be up and jumped right into bed.  I had to laugh and told him he wasn't in trouble, but it was time to sleep.  He was pretty tired for the next few days.  Oh to be a little kid again.

Eli is really starting to move now.  He crawls so fast and is starting to get into stuff.  I've caught him eating dog food, spilling dog water, and unrolling a roll of toilet paper.  His personality is really starting to come out.  He's getting very determined about what he wants out of this life.  I laugh when he's crawling around and something is in his way.  He just picks it up and throws it behind him.  He also loves Nolan.  He laughs at him all the time.  I love those moments.  I wish I could put it in a bottle and save it.  Eli also loves Nolan's toys, and not just any toys, but the ones Nolan is playing with.  Ahh, brothers:)  Eli had fun at Christmas, but it was just another day for him.

My sisters Bridgett and Ashley came to visit me since Bridgett was on leave from the Navy-I still can't believe she joined and likes it.  It was great having them here.  Bobby's grandparents also moved down from Pima.  We've had family coming and going and more family coming soon.  What a busy couple of months.

2 comments:

Team Seguritan said...

Just looked at your past few blogs. You have such cute boys. I love, the video about the purple race car. I wish I could get my 4 yr old to commit to a toy like that.
KT

Ansley said...

Remi has those same PJ's! I'm glad y'all had a great Christmas!