Sunday, February 1, 2009

Update

Nolan and Bobby playing baseball
Eli and Grandpa

Time just seems to fly by for me lately.  It seems that there is always something going on...We had a great YWIE/New Beginnings which I was happy to do, but also glad it's done.  We finally took Turner to the vet and got him fixed.  Sorry Turner.  I knew it was a procedure, but I didn't know that part of him wouldn't be coming back.  What a surprise!  The recovery instructions said that it would take about 7-10 days for Turner to get better and start running around.  Well, two days later he's pretty much back to his old self.  I was looking forward to a longer break, but I'm glad he's better-I think.

Nolan is doing so great.  There were a couple of days where Nolan wasn't feeling very good so we didn't make it to Karate.  I really wanted to go because this was going to be Nolan's first class, but he had a low grade fever so we didn't make it...We'll see what happens next week.  I can hardly wait:)  On Saturday Nolan did make it to his sports class.  This week was all about baseball.  Nolan was really excited about it.  It's so fun because Bobby gets to go with him and help teach him how to play.  Bobby is the best dad!  Sunbeams was so great this week.  He even sat on his teacher's lap!  I almost fell over right there.  It made me laugh because a cute little girl came up to the front during singing time and Nolan said, "Look, a princess".  Every Sunday gets a little better and I'm so grateful that he has good teachers.  He needs them!

Eli is great too!  He'll be a year next week!  I can hardly believe it.  He's taken a few steps here and there.  I'm so glad we're almost through the crawling phase.  He was filthy after church.  His hands and knees were almost black, and that was only after sacrament!
 

1 comment:

The Hansens said...

I can't believe how big Eli is! His haircut is adorable.