Monday, March 16, 2009

Just Grow!


In Sunbeams-which Nolan really enjoys now, yeah!-his teachers gave him a little box and planted a seed.  For the past week or so Nolan has been watering it and we've been sure to keep it in the sun.  Unfortunately, our seed hasn't sprouted so the other day I asked Nolan, "Nolan, what does our plant need?".  I'm waiting for the response of sun or water, but he says, "it needs to grow".  I laughed so hard.  How true is that?  

On a side note of funny things Nolan has said...Eli kept getting into the DVDs, which normally isn't a problem but he was opening them and trying to take out the disc.  I had repeatedly caught Eli and would tell him no and try to give him something that was more interesting.  About the fourth time of me moving Eli away from the cabinet Nolan tells me, "Kitty, just put Eli in his cage".  So hilarious.  I don't really put Eli in a cage, but that's what Nolan calls the play pen.  It's so funny how simple solutions are for kids.  Oh to be a kid again.

1 comment:

Debi said...

Your family is soooo cute Ami! I can't believe how big Nolan is getting.