Thursday, July 16, 2009

I Don't Want To Go To School


Nolan is getting ready to start preschool at the TreeHouse so in order to get him used to going to school I've been taking him once a week for a couple of hours.  If you know Nolan you know he is pretty shy and new things are not always his favorite.  So this has been a big step for him.  Of course he cries when I drop him off, but once he's there he does fine.  Since he's been going he insists that I read Llama Llama Misses Mama.  In the book the little llama is shy and misses his mama.  Whenever I read the part about being shy Nolan says "I'm shy too".  I think he can really relate to the llama.  At the end of course the mama comes back and the llama loves school.  After we finish he always tells me "You always come back for me, Kitty".  He's doing really good at the TreeHouse and I know he's starting to feel more comfortable.  Luckily the people there are really great and have REALLY helped Nolan feel welcome.  I do love the TreeHouse!(I hope I can receive a promotional discount:))  But seriously, it has been a great experience for us.  

1 comment:

Linsey F said...

We love llama llama at our house! Yay for Nolan!