
I guess we can start with the biggest change in our family...A new baby! Cade William was born on August 15, 2010. He was my biggest baby at 8 lbs and 7 oz. His delivery was definitely the easiest. I woke up at 5:30 with small contractions. Bobby decided he'd better not go on a bike ride and stay put in case my contractions increased. And boy did they! The boys had broken our camera a few weeks earlier and we had put of buying another one. So as my contractions continued Bobby called his Mom to come over and he ran to Wal-Mart to get a camera. He took forever! Finally he made it home and Kathy came over to watch the boys. We got to the hospital at about 8:30 and I was already an 8-9. I couldn't believe it! I was really worried that I wouldn't be able to get the epidural but I was able to get it. Whew!
At 11:00 Cade was born. It was a very easy delivery! When he first came all I could think was that he looked just like Bobby. He also looked so little to me, but the nurse let me know he was a big baby when she told me how much he weighed. I couldn't believe it. He was even a week and a half early! He's been a stinker here and there but we love him a lot, especially since he's grown out of his colic. He loves his brothers and loves to smile. I love that boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment