My Eli turned 5 this month. I can't believe he's already 5! He makes me laugh all the time and I love his caring heart. He's always concerned for others and does his best to be good. Whenever he makes a wrong choice it brings him to tears and asks if I will forgive him (of course I do). Eli is still obsessed with asking Jesus to teach him how to "make his feet float on water". He prays for it everyday and is always asking me facts about Jesus, like how old he is. Every now and then he'll tell me, "Mom, how come Jesus hasn't come yet?". I just tell him to have patience. Eli likes to have fun too. If he had his way he would play with toys or play outside all day, everyday (just make sure you add in snacks and he's good). Another thing Eli loves is school. Danny always gets a kick out of Eli and his teacher Mrs. Shipp because they are best buds. Although Eli is fun loving he can get upset at times. For example, Saturday was Kathy's birthday and we all enjoyed some birthday cake. We took the leftovers home to have another piece on Sunday after dinner. All of the kids enjoyed their piece and there was only a small square left so I had Bobby throw it away that night. When Eli woke up the next morning he was looking for the cake because he wanted another piece. I told him that it was all gone because we all finished it the night before. He answered, "No! You ate it all! You ate it all while I was sleeping!". I'm still laughing. I just love him. He's a lot of fun and brings a lot of happiness to our home.
Snapshot of Eli at 5:
47 pounds
45 inches tall
Favorite movie: Hotel Transylvania
Favorite book: Ninja turtles
Favorite toy: Batman
Favorite food: broccoli (I was surprised)
No comments:
Post a Comment