Monday, June 9, 2008

Happy Anniversary


This last weekend Bobby and I had our 7 year anniversary! I can't believe it. I don't even feel old enough to have been married for 7 years! I was so sick though we weren't able to go out. However, through my misery (illness, not marriage) I got to thinking about how it time has gone by so fast. It seems like yesterday we moved to Yuma and into our little 500 sq ft Camelot apartment. We're so glad we moved out of there! Now here we are in our own house and two crazy kids. Life is good:)

2 comments:

Debi said...

Congrats Ami! I wish you a trillion more happy years.

PEHNelson said...

Remember those days?!?!? You and Bobby would walk over to our condo from your apartment practically every night!!! Oh those were the days! Has it really been 7 years?!?!?!