Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Time is going by too fast


Lately, Nolan is really into being just like his dad. He's been putting on his shoes and watch and walking around the house. I'll ask him if he's going to work and he'll say "bye!". Then he'll walk into another room and come back and say "hi mom". I'll ask him if he had a good day at work and he'll of course tell me yes. When he was at "work" I realized that he is getting to be so big! Where did the time go? It seems like yesterday he just started walking. And tonight, I realized that Eli is going to be 4 months already! I just can't believe how fast time is going. It's really fun to watch them change and grow, but it just goes too fast! I need more time...

1 comment:

Debi said...

Love it! I really love that age and miss having one that age... just enjoy it.