Wednesday, July 23, 2008

First Tooth!





The last few nights Eli has been waking up almost every two hours and I couldn't figure out why he was getting up. Well today I looked at his gums and noticed that Eli is cutting his first tooth already! I can't believe it. It seems like he's too young to get a tooth, but here it comes. He has another one coming right next to it. Considering he just cut a tooth he took it pretty well. Here are some other pictures of his chubs! He's so cute!

2 comments:

Linsey F said...

Yay for teeth! He is so dang cute I just want to squish him! Maybe teething won't be so bad with him, just a few sleepless nights! Break out the tylenol!

PEHNelson said...

WOW!!! Taylor is far behind....but she is cutting her 4 top teeth AT THE SAME TIME...which has made her a joy to have!!! He's a cutie!