I am so excited to announce that Nolan is potty trained! Yesterday I told him that he wasn't going to wear diapers anymore so we put him in big boy underwear. He had about 4 accidents in the morning and after a few talks about where pee goes he started peeing in the toilet! Today he even went #2! I'm so proud of him! I don't want to jinx anything, but so far Nolan has been really easy to train. Of course we're still working on the night training, but I'm so proud of him! Yeah for Nolan!
4 comments:
That's awesome!!!!! Yay for Nolan!!! The night training takes a little longer...i noticed especially between boys and girls....but just get a plastic mattress cover and you'll be fine!
Yipee! No more diapers!
Yeah, so I'm jealous. But YaY for No-neenie!
This is definitely worthy of a celebration! Hip Hip hooray!!!
Post a Comment