Thursday, August 21, 2008

CRASH!

So I know I recently did a blog on how much I love technology, but I guess I jinxed myself because my computer crashed!!! This is the first time that I have ever had a computer crash on me. I could not believe it. I somehow managed to get the computer to restart, but all of my saved stuff was deleted and my internet reverted to the year 2000. It's the weirdest thing. Everytime I log on to the internet I have flashbacks to living in the dorms. So now I'm on the hunt for a new computer...What a pain!

4 comments:

Team Seguritan said...

The answer to your last post is YES. but it is great to hear from you and all that we get to enjoy as moms. You guys look great.

KT

Linsey F said...

That's why I married a computer guy!

PEHNelson said...

Sorry about your computer!!!! But i love your new background! where did you get it?

Team Seguritan said...

So I'm totally not remembering the selling you pants thing. Why did I charge you more?