Sunday, September 14, 2008

What We've Been Up To

Nolan eating cupcakes from Bobby's birthday party.

Eli and I...he's always smiling


Turner sleeping after a hard day of playing with Nolan.


Well, as you know life at our house has been pretty crazy lately.  However, I'm happy to report that the stress level has dropped so things seem to be looking up.  Nolan is starting to play a little nicer with Turner.  He goes up to Turner with one of the dog toys and says "please pet, please run."  Nolan gets a big kick out of Turner chasing him around the house.

Eli is doing great.  He's got his top 2 teeth coming any day now.  He's very patient with me but is going through a bit of separation anxiety.  I think he has to be the world's easiest baby.  I keep waiting for him to start crawling, but he just rolls over.  I guess that counts for something, right?

Turner is 99% house trained so that is a huge relief!  Thank goodness.  Turner is getting better with Nolan but has turned into a huge beggar!  He can be very persistent when I'm eating something.  He even figured out that he can jump onto the couch today.  Obviously, more training is required.

Bobby's 33rd birthday is this week!  I can't believe he's that old.  We celebrated with his family on Saturday.  Nolan really enjoyed the cupcakes:)  The whole time he was eating the frosting I could hear him saying to himself, "mmm.  good".  Bobby is getting into his busy season so he's been working a lot on Saturdays, but that's the way things go.

As for me, I'm in the middle of the Twilight series...I'm halfway through the 3rd book.  It's so good, but I'll be glad when I'm finished so I can get some other stuff done.  I wasn't going to read them until I finished my class, but I felt so out of the loop.  Hopefully I'll be done this week.

2 comments:

Linsey F said...

Happy Birthday Bobby! Did you finish Twilight yet? Very addicting! You are so patient with your new puppy. He wouldn't have lasted a day at our house!

Garcias said...

I'm reading Breaking Dawn. It's so addicting. I only started last week...and my house is a mess:) Turner is doing better-or maybe I'm beginning to cope. At least he's potty trained.