Friday, December 5, 2008

Christmas List

Working on his list

Nolan is really getting into Christmas this year.  I've really been working on what Christmas is all about.  I've really been trying to explain that Christmas is Jesus' birthday, Mary is his mom, angels sang when Jesus was born and how the wisemen brought presents.  We've been looking at Nativity pictures so I could help him understand and he really likes to see baby Jesus, but his favorite part is all of the animals.:)  Sweet boy.

Another part of Christmas that we've been talking about is Santa.  Last year Nolan walked by Santa, but that's about as close as we were going to get.  So this year I've been trying to get him to understand that you really want to talk to Santa because he will bring you a present if you are good.  Whenever I ask him what he wants Santa to bring him for Christmas he replies with the following: "Santa bring me purple race car and Gordon Express Cars".  Sounds great to me.  $25 later, Christmas is done!  Thanks Nolan for an easy list:)  Hopefully you'll be this easy when you're 15...I'll keep dreaming.

1 comment:

PEHNelson said...

Wait until he can say what he REALLY wants...Hunter's list just gets longer as the days go by. Riley just says she wants everything from every commercial she sees! luckily for me...Taylor doesn't talk yet!!