Warning: Baby poo discussion to follow...
I love my little Eli. He is so much fun and so very smart. It amazes me how smart babies are. The last few weeks EVERY time I put Eli down for a nap he fusses about 5 minutes after I leave. So, I go in to see if maybe he can't find his pacifier but to my great dismay a horrific smell hits me the second I walk through the door. He has a dirty diaper. Sometimes when I go to change it there's hardly any poo, but there's still poo (I warned you). So I ask myself why I changed him before I put him down when I knew that this was going to happen. I've read about the theory of some mothers insisting that their baby goes poop to avoid going to sleep. I thought that this theory was ridiculous. Would a baby really do that? After the last few weeks I'm beginning to think that maybe some of these mothers aren't so crazy. What could be another explanation?...Maybe they're really relaxed (again, I warned you). I don't know. What do you think?
No comments:
Post a Comment