So I took Eli to the doctor for his 4 month check-up and he weighs 19lb, 11oz and 26 inches long! I couldn't believe it! He's getting so big and really starting to notice the world around him. He wants to touch everything. I looked at Nolan's weight when he was 4 months and he weighed even more than Eli does! Talk about an arm workout. Carrying Eli around has really helped tone my biceps:) As you can see they both are good eaters. Nolan is going to turn 3 next month. Where did the time go? He's getting really excited for his birthday because he loves birthday cake-okay not the cake, but the frosting.
2 comments:
Eli is so cute. I want to squish his cheeks! Nothing wrong with big healthy boys...
Ok so I know all kids are different. But Riley and Taylor were both 17lbs at a year!!!!! And I thought Taylor was way bigger than Riley and she wasn't!! So have fun carrying those big boys! And on another note...let poor Nolan sit at the table. He looks like a giant in that high chair! Come and visit me!
Post a Comment