Sunday, July 13, 2008

Nolan is 3!













Nolan turned three this month. I can't believe it! He's getting so big. To celebrate we had a little family celebration and a friends party. Nolan loved singing happy birthday and blowing out the candles twice. Not to mention opening presents. This year's theme was Handy Manny. He's really into Manny right now. Nolan goes through extremes of liking something-or maybe it's his Dad and Grandma fueling his obsession-I haven't quite decided. First there was Thomas the Train. We now have almost every train-thanks Grandma:) Then Nolan moved onto Cars. We have every car from Radiator Springs. He still carries around the blue Chick Hicks, which he lovingly refers to as "blue". Now he's into Handy Manny. He has to know where Turner-his favorite character-is at all times. He loves to reenact scenes from the movie with all of his tools. He also loves to "fix" things around the house and talk on the phone with Manny. It's so cute. Nolan is a lot of fun. He loves to play outside and play with his Dad. Although he has his quirks he is definitely his own person who knows what he wants in life. He's a good boy and I'm so happy he's mine. I love my Nonini!

2 comments:

Linsey F said...

Happy Birthday Nolan...I can't believe he is three. It seems like yesterday when you were still pregnant with him and we had class together...time flies!!

PEHNelson said...

Happy Birthday to Nolan!!! I love Handy Manny too. I know what you mean by obessions! Boys are especially weird about that I have come to realize. Glad you had a great day.