We finally got a TiVo! I even have a wireless connection if you can believe that (thanks Ericka). I think Ericka should do a morning show on the latest technology gadgets. How do you know all this stuff??? Anyhow, I finally made it to 2004! It's not that we don't like technology, I guess we just get into our own little routines, or maybe Bobby's too cheap-it's the latter:) Anyhow, we finally have TiVo and it is so great. My next step is to get a phone that isn't from 2004:) Here are some pictures of Nolan using our old iPod (one thing we do have from 2007). He loves to listen to a counting song from Imagination Movers.
2 comments:
I'm so happy for you!!!!! And I guarantee you will be wondering how you lived without TiVo for so long!!!
We just barely got cable,so you are a couple centuries ahead of us!!
Post a Comment