Friday, October 3, 2008

Bath Time!




Lately, Nolan has been really into bubble baths.  He hears me start the bath water and he comes running down the hall to get into the bath.  It's great!  Eli loves the bubbles too because it's something new to eat:)  Nolan loves to wash his ducks, wash the side of the bath and more recently pretend to be his Grandpa.  Nolan took the bubbles and put them on his head and said "Mom, I Danny (that's what he calls his Grandpa)".  I laughed so hard.  Turner loves bath time too.  He's so interested in bath time that he really gets in my way when I'm trying to wash the boys, but it's pretty funny.  Aren't kids so sweet when they're clean?

2 comments:

Linsey F said...

Eli looks like YOU!! They are so cute!

Ansley said...

This is so funny! It reminds me of Remi and Miley's bathtime. And Miley has the same bath tub. Wowzers! :o) And yes, clean kids are so sweet...and they smell fantabulous!