Yesterday Kathy and I took Nolan to the Camel Farm. So fun! At first Nolan didn't want to go because he was afraid the goats would get him. (We went to another little farm and the goats got too close for comfort). He really was afraid, but once we got there and he saw that they were in a "cage", he had lots of fun feeding them. Not only did they have goats-although that was the favorite animal, they had camels (duh), donkeys, a zebra, a zonkey, chickens, a horse, some kind of weird deer, four horned goats, caveys and a huge ostrich! The ostrich freaked me out-they are so huge and apparently very aggressive. Eli had a great time eating snacks and watching animals:) At any rate, it was really fun-especially for $4. We're totally going back again soon.
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Camel Farm!
Yesterday Kathy and I took Nolan to the Camel Farm. So fun! At first Nolan didn't want to go because he was afraid the goats would get him. (We went to another little farm and the goats got too close for comfort). He really was afraid, but once we got there and he saw that they were in a "cage", he had lots of fun feeding them. Not only did they have goats-although that was the favorite animal, they had camels (duh), donkeys, a zebra, a zonkey, chickens, a horse, some kind of weird deer, four horned goats, caveys and a huge ostrich! The ostrich freaked me out-they are so huge and apparently very aggressive. Eli had a great time eating snacks and watching animals:) At any rate, it was really fun-especially for $4. We're totally going back again soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Okay, how much does Bobby cost for yard work. i would post pictures of our yard, but it's too sad. And that Camel place looks great! Wish I were closer.
And no, I'm not superwoman, I'm stressed out woman who needs to clean her toilets :). Glad I'm almost done....with sewing, not the toilets.
KT
How fun...call me the next time you go. Lauren would love it too!
How FUN! I always meant to go there but never made it!
Hi Ami! I found your blog from another blog - hope you don't mind. This stuff is too addicting, I'm going to have to self-discipline myself.
We go to the Camel Farm each time we have company come into town. Lizzy has kissed - yes I said KISSED - the donkey's lips!!! What fun memories!
Anyway, check us out at www.thelovesletters.blogspot.com. We're still adjusting things as I'm getting used to the blog thing.
Thanks for sharing your snacks today. I owe you a fruit snack. :)
Post a Comment