Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Eli's Hair

His hair sticks straight up
slicked down
Mohawk Hair

I was looking through some pictures from a few months ago and realized how different Eli looks without hair.  He was so bald a few months ago, but now his hair has really grown in.  People probably think I try to make it a mohawk on purpose, but this is just the way it grows.  I love it.  He has great hair.  When I gave Eli a bath the other day I slicked it down just to see what he would look like without the mohawk, he's still so cute but I like his hair just the way it is.

1 comment:

Lisa Love said...

Ami, I'm so glad that you mentioned that you don't purposely do Eli's hair in a mohawk. I thought you had done that on purpose and I couldn't figure you out! TEASING!! Your boys are great and now that Nolan is talking a ton you won't have a moments peace - trust me.