My sweet Eli has finally started crawling! Yeah Eli! He'll crawl on all fours for a little bit, but he mostly does the army crawl. Today he started moving from the crawling position to sitting up all by himself. I think he really likes to do it because whenever he's sitting up he looks over at me with a big smile. Sweet boy. He's 10 months already! I can't believe it! He's very curious, persistent, loving, silly, and the world's easiest baby. He has also has 7 teeth and has started waving, both hand and arm, saying baba, dada, and mmm, and fake coughing. I love it! The fake cough is so great-especially during meals:) I love you Eli!
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Finally!
My sweet Eli has finally started crawling! Yeah Eli! He'll crawl on all fours for a little bit, but he mostly does the army crawl. Today he started moving from the crawling position to sitting up all by himself. I think he really likes to do it because whenever he's sitting up he looks over at me with a big smile. Sweet boy. He's 10 months already! I can't believe it! He's very curious, persistent, loving, silly, and the world's easiest baby. He has also has 7 teeth and has started waving, both hand and arm, saying baba, dada, and mmm, and fake coughing. I love it! The fake cough is so great-especially during meals:) I love you Eli!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
He's so cute!!!!
What a cutie! One step closer to walking...yippee!
Post a Comment